Monday, April 7, 2008

our little big boy

We have officially potty-trained Payden and it is sooooo nice. He just turned 3 and decided it was time to be a big boy. He has been very good and Eric thinks that we should train Crew while were at it, i wish. But we are still having a problem with a few choice words...once again..Eric!
Crew is growing like crazy and I swear I can barely lift him out of his bed. 
Nat finally moved home and I am soo excited. I am trying to talk her into staying for a semester so that we can go to classes together. 
Still no luck with selling our houses and I am getting very nervous, anyone want a house out there? I really  hope that we can sell them before summer, we wanted to travel alot this year. 
School is almost out for the summer and I so need a break. I am doing well except for math, I hate math

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather, hey I just found your blog. I hope it is ok that I peek in on your guys this summer. I didn't know you were a photographer. I really need to get some pics of Nash taken. He won't hold still for me anymore. Good luck with your houses.d

Shelley said...

Heather, you suck at blogging. Pick up the SLACK!

Shelley said...

really suck.